Sunday, February 7, 2010

This Experience


What is in this experience that I can use in a beneficial way, even if I don't understand why it is happening right now? (Dr. Wayne Dyer, Real Magic, p. 7)

******

As of 8:30 a.m. this morning there isn't much movement outside our front window. There seems to be one lane plowed in the street but no cars are coming up the hill. So far I've seen only one person walk by with a shovel. It's too early to try to hire someone to clean up this mess. Besides clearing the driveway, the sidewalk, the porch and the cars we need to get all of that snow out of the outside basement stairwell. Finding someplace to throw the snow is going to be a big problem. There's lots of money to be made.

I got my little hand-held Memorex tape recording working yesterday. I had to recharge two AA batteries before they worked. I'm planning to use the recorder as external memory when I'm working on some of my genealogy projects. Sometimes while working on one task I discover something else that needs to be done. I intend to make an audio note that I can review later.

Mr. Dickie
7/Feb/2010 8:46

No comments: