Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No Posts

If I'm quick to take offense, I will always have plenty to be offended about. (Larsen & Hegarty, Believing In Myself, 29 March)

Has an outburst of temper, with accusations and reproaches, ever improved the situation? (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 15 April)

******

I didn't post anything to my blogs for three days. I'm involved in other things that are more pressing. Cyndi and I are working on everything involved in buying and setting up a new computer system for me. Fortunately she was willing to become my Information Technology (IT) Department. As of last night most of the issues seem to be resolved. I'm certainly looking forward to having good color rendition.

For the first time in my memory the purchase of one bank by another bank worked to my benefit. Yesterday I was able to close a Certificate of Deposit that matured at Wells Fargo. Their home office is in Portland, OR. I have never been in Wells Fargo bank. Because they purchased the Wachovia bank I was able to go to a local branch a couple of miles from the house to close the account and get a check for the balance. There was lots of red tape and phone calls. I was there about one hour. The wait was worth it.

This morning I'm listening to a jazz album by the group Euge Groove. This album has some singing on it.

Mr. Dickie
24/May/2011 8:40

No comments: