Thursday, May 26, 2011

Attitude

Our attitudes have a tremendous and powerful influence upon every part of our being - physical as well as emotional. (Selwyn Hughes, Every Day Light, Day 123)

... right attitudes produce right effects ... (Selwyn Hughes, Every Day Light, Day 124)

******

Yesterday I made a trip to the library bookstore to visit with friends, Daniel and Joan. I took along a big canvas bag of book to donate. I didn't count the number I took. The bag was almost full and almost too heavy to carry. I purchased one boik about JavaScript.

I spent quite a bit of time using my new computer. I made the large monitor the primary display and the laptop screen the secondary display. At one point I had Facebook displayed on the large monitor and WordPad on the laptop monitor. I also created two new photo albums on Picasa. One is for photos of quilts and the other for photos of molas from Panama. I moved or copied some photos into the new albums.

Cyndi gave me a mobile phone carrying case that I can use to protect and carry my Oasis music player. There's a clip for fastening the case to my belt. This will come in handy when I go out walking or when I want to walk around the house or yard while listening to the device.

Mr. Dickie
26/May/2011 8:29

No comments: