Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Remember

The virtue of a person is measured not by his outstanding efforts, but by his everyday behavior. (Blaise Pascal in A Calendar Of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy, 21 November)

When you remember me,

  • It means that you have carried something of who I am with you, that I have left some mark of who I am on who you are. 
  • It means that you can summon me back to your mind even though countless years and miles may stand between us. 
  • It means that if we meet again, you will know me.  
  • It means that even after I die, you can still see my face and hear my voice and speak to me in your heart.
  • For as long as you remember me, I am never entirely lost. ...
  • If you forget me, one of the ways I remember who I am will be gone.
  • If you forget me, part of who I am will be gone.

(Frederick Buechner, Listening To Your Life, 16 January)

******

Yesterday I installed the third of three Serif programs I recently purchased, PhotoPlus X4.  This is a photo editor similar to Adobe Photoshop.

I found and downloaded a 21-page PDF titled, Working With Rootsweb FreePages Accounts by Patricia Geary.  I believe this document has all of the information I will need to start setting up my FreePages website on Ancestry.com. The Ancestry help pages leave a lot to be desired. It's very important to understand the folder structure on the host before starting.

Mr. Dickie
16 January 2013

No comments: