Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holistic Health

There are a few [medical practitioners] who are beginning to look seriously at the prospects for behavioral medicine and methods of teaching people to think, feel, and behave in healthy ways, from the very beginning of their lives. (Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, The Sky's The Limit, p. 27) 15 January 2013

******

Serif

Yesterday I installed the Serif program, WebPlus X5 on my computer.  I purchased the prior version at a discount from Serif.  This is a WYSIWYG HTML editor used to create and maintain web pages.

RootsWeb/FreePages

I received notification from RootsWeb that my request for FreePages web space has been approved.  My goal is to learn how to use this hosted genealogy space to post some of my genealogy data that was available on AOL prior to the fall of 2008.

Goals

My goals for 2013 are ambitious and the learning curve may be steep.
  1. Master the use of the following programs:
    2.  Create a website in the RootsWeb FreePages space.

Mr. Dickie
15 January 2013



No comments: