Monday, January 21, 2013

Generosity

To cultivate the quality of generosity in your life, do the following:

  1. Be grateful for whatever you have.
  2. Put people first.
  3. Don't allow the desire for possessions to control you.
  4. See money as a resource.
  5. Develop the habit of giving.

The only way to maintain an attitude of generosity is to make it your habit to give:

  • your time
  • attention
  • money
  • resources.

(John C. Maxwell, Leadership, 21 January)

******
I'm making good progress on the project to learn how to use my new FreePages account on RootsWeb. Yesterday I modified the HTML that I use at the top and bottom of each webpage to bring it up-to-date and make it work with FreePages URLs.  The next step is to select an old file that I want to share, make the necessary modifications and upload it to my FreePages.  Stay tuned for further progress reports.

Mr. Dickie
21 January 2013

No comments: