Sunday, December 4, 2011

Travel Day

Saint Elizabeth Seton window in the chapel at the Grotto 
Emmitsburg, MD

I will strive to demonstrate spirit-filled behavior.  (In God's Care, 9 November)

I will remind myself not to be too determined in my judgments and actions.  (Daily Guideposts - 2009, 25 October)

******
Last night I used the computer to listened to some of the Grand Ole Opry on The Legend WSM 650 am from Nashville, TN.  Suzy Bogguss came on about 9:15 p.m. and sang two songs.  I particularly enjoyed the second song, Shenandoah, from her latest album.

This morning Cyndi should be traveling by bus to her mother's hometown, Volcan, in Chiriqui Province in the Republic of Panama.  Volcan is near the border with Costa Rica.  It's a long trip which takes many hours.


Mr. Dickie
4 December 2011

No comments: