Saturday, December 3, 2011

Goals

... I will take five minutes to look for a piece of information that will help me toward accomplishing one of my goals.  (Eric V. Copage, Black Pearls, 29 October) 3 December 2011

******
I've been doing some website updates for the Bowie Senior Computer Club and the Monroe County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogy Society (MCC-OGS).  I enjoy the challenge of assisting the two organizations.

I started making some notes about topics that I might want to write about in the Christmas letter this year.

This morning I finished reading Wisdom of the Ages by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.  I recommend the book.  It's one I bought used either at a yard sale or thrift store.  I'm pleased that I finished the book before the end of the month as it was part of my daily reading program for the year 2011.



This morning I'm listening to the lovely Christmas album Joy For Christmas Day by Kathy Mattea.  It's one of two Christmas albums she recorded.  Both are great.

Mr. Dickie
3 December 2011

No comments: