Monday, December 5, 2011

Tact

"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."  (Howard W. Newton in Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary by Warren W. Wiersbe, p. 750)

******
Yesterday, Melva and I began the Christmas decoration project.  I brought some of the boxes down from the attic and set up the artificial tree and got the lights working as well as I can.  We agreed that I won't set up all of my Christmas Village this year.  There are several new buildings that we found in some of the boxes we brought down.  We will display those.

Cyndi was traveling to Volcan yesterday.  She called twice, once during the trip and then after she arrived at her destination.  She will stay with her aunt, Yiyo and her husband, Alfonso.  I hope she can use the computer of a friend across the street from her aunt's house.

I continued to work on my project to download some of the photos that friends have shared on Facebook.  I also created an album on Picasa where I uploaded seven photos taken by Vic K. at the Bowie Seniors Computer Club holiday luncheon.  I put a link on the website homepage to the photo album.

Mr. Dickie
4 December 2011

No comments: