Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Voice In The Head


The voice in the head tells a story that the body believes in and reacts to. Those reactions are the emotions. (Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth, p. 135)

If you're supposed to do something - stop thinking about doing it and DO IT! (Steve Case, Everything Counts, 20 February)

******

During the afternoon yesterday the weather was nice. Melva and I went for a walk in the neighborhood. We are one of the few couples who do this. Afterward we went to the double thrift store on New Hampshire Avenue. I hit the CD jackpot again. I spent $12.28 and came home with ten CDs. It's time to update my music catalog again.
  • Josh Groban - Closer - $1.91
  • 101 Strings - Love Collection (3 discs) - $1.91
  • Aaron Tippin - Read Between the Lines - $1.41
  • Karrin Allyson - Azure Te - $1.41
  • Anna Netrebko - Opera Arias - $1.41
  • Renee Fleming - Verisom - $1.41
  • Renee Fleming - By Request - $1.41
  • Pinchas Zukerman and St. Paul Chamber - Vivaldi - Four Seasons - $1.41
I also purchased a two-CD National Geographic Trip Planner for 80 cents. There are photos on one of the CDs that can be used without installing the software.

I posted a Most Wanted piece about one of the Peter Yohos to MyBox. Before the day was over I received responses from Tim Yoho and Vernon Anderson telling me where he fits into the Yoho family tree. I'm going to add their comments to that webpage and post it again.

Mr. Dickie
27/Feb/2011 7:21

No comments: