Sunday, February 20, 2011

Living On Purpose


Adhere to your purpose and you will soon feel as well as you ever did. On the contrary, if you falter, and give up, you will lose the power of keeping any resolution, and will regret it all your life. ... Stick to your purpose. (Abraham Lincoln, letter to Quintin Campbell, 28 Jun 1862)

******

The high winds yesterday got under the shingles on the west side of our house and did some damage. I wonder if that is a sign that the entire roof is failing. I guess I'll find out when I get someone to come and take a look this week.

This morning I saw three robins in the front yard.

Melva finished a quilt project. I helped by doing the printing for the label she affixed to the quilt. We took some photos last night. Today she will give it to one of her young female customers.

This morning I located my little yellow sport radio. It's one you can wear on your arm while walking or running. I'm going to listen to it while I'm working at the computer.

Mr. Dickie
20/Feb/2011 08:37

No comments: