Thursday, February 17, 2011

Keep Your Voice Down


It would save a great deal of heartbreak in this world if we simply learned to keep our voices down and if, when we had nothing good to say to a person, we did not say anything at all. (William Barclay, The Letters to the Galatians and Ephesians, p. 159)

******

After doing some business at the bank yesterday I stopped at the bookstore in the library. I found three CDs in almost new condition for $2.00 each. I bought: Sara Evans - Born to Fly; Kelly Willis - Easy and Luis Miguel - Complices. I'll give Melva the Luis Miguel album to play in her car. I hadn't visited the bookstore in several months because I heard a rumor from one of the volunteers that they were going to close. I enjoyed visiting with friends: Joan, Daniel and Ed while I was there.

Mr. Dickie
17/Feb/2011 7:52

No comments: