Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grandiose Claims


Photo: Mr. Dickie - Bridge to nowhere at the new Navy Yard waterfront park, Washington, DC)

People will make grandiose claims and promises and will deceive many.  (Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 650)

******

Yesterday I enrolled in Google+ at the request of a former co-worker.  I got some things to work.  Others will require more reading and testing.  I did manage to create a photo album and some circles.  There were only four friends already signed up.

I created a Channel on YouTube and created a playlist.  I don't really understand the purpose of a Channel.  The songs I posted to the playlist played.

It's fun trying out all of the apps.  Of course everything takes more time than anticipated.

I discovered a new singer, Prisilla Ahn.  She's very good looking and has a very nice voice.  I searched to see if I could find her on Spotify.  I found her album - A Good Day, with eleven tracks.  I'm listening this morning while posting to my two blogs.

Mr. Dickie
19 October 2011


No comments: