Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Word To The Wise

Do you consider yourself wise?  If you can't bear to hear a word to the wise, maybe you are not as smart as you think you are.  (Mr. Dickie after Believing In Myself by Larsen and Hegarty, 6 March)

******

Yesterday I spent some time getting the Windows Live Photo Gallery working on the new laptop.  I downloaded all of the photos on my camera to the Pictures library on the computer.  Now I need to compare how the Photo Gallery works to how Picasa 3.8 works.  At first glance the two applications seem to be quite similar.  With the Photo Gallery I was able to upload a couple of photos to my Facebook wall in a matter of seconds.  I hope I don't bore everyone by posting the same photos twice.  I can't rely on my memory to keep track.

I discovered a new version of the Google Blogger editor.  I installed it.  I wonder what new features will be available.  I see more editing tools on the tool bar.  The Preview option looks nice.  The photo uploads didn't work.  Bummer!

This morning I have Facebook displayed on the larger monitor and Google Blogger on the laptop monitor.

Tonight Panama and the U.S.A. will play a soccer match in the Gold Cup series.  I have a $10.00 bet with Melva.

This morning I'm listening to the Annie Lennox album - Bare.

Mr. Dickie
22 Jun 2011

No comments: