Friday, June 24, 2011

Mail-Order Pharmacy

(Photo: Mr. Dickie - our crepe myrtle)

If we always wait until we can clearly see the path that lies ahead, many a life-enhancing journey would never start. (after Larsen and Hegarty in Believing In Myself, 15 May)

You may not enjoy it when somebody reproves you, but it will do you good. (Warren W. Wiersb, Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 418)

The human race can be obnoxious. (Steve Case, Everything Counts, 8 April)

Today remember you cannot change reality but you can control the manner in which you look at things. Your attitude is under your control. (Helen Steiner Rice, From The Heart, 12 June)

*****

I'm experimenting with "tags" and Windows Photo Gallery Live. I tagged a bunch of "quilt" photos. I still didn't get "the hang of it."

My friend, Dennis, posted a nice photo of himself that he modified using Adobe Photoshop. I know very little about this application.

Yesterday I made post 1,900 to my Arrow Prayers blog.

My mail order pharmacy refused to refill a prescription which I thought still had one 90-day refill. They said I'd reached the year "cut-off" date. Then my doctor didn't respond to the pharmacy request for a refill prescription. Finally, I got involved. I called the pharmacy twice and the doctor's office once in an attempt to resolve the matter in my favor. I'm making a trip to the local pharmacy this morning to see if I can pick up a 14-day supply of the medication to carry me over. This incident brings back not so fond memories of a previous time when Melva ran out of a daily medication many years ago. Mail order is fine, when it works. When it breaks it's a pain in the neck.

Mr. Dickie
24 Jun 2011

No comments: