Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Back

You don't have to take offense. (after One Day At A Time in Al-Anon, 27 Aug 2010)

******

We took a five day trip to Norfolk, VA and Raleigh, NC to visit Melva's friends, Linda and Raul, from Panama and their families and my college friend, Rich, and his family. We enjoyed our visits with all of them. If you want to hear me rant, ask me about motels and malfunctioning fire alarms. We drove home from Raleigh yesterday. With stops the trip took six and a half hours.

On the trip I discovered that Facebook does a security check if you try to sign on from another computer. Because we were staying in motels I decided I didn't want to figure out what this meant. When I got back home I still had to go through the security process before I could sign on. I suppose this is a good thing.

Mr. Dickie
10/Sep/2010 9:34

No comments: