Monday, February 27, 2012

Up All Night

Do not rely too heavily on other people, for like all of us, they have their flaws and foibles. (Thomas 'A Kempis, The Imitation Of Christ, Book 2, Chapter 1, p. 64)

******
As often happens I took a nap yesterday afternoon, then I couldn't sleep during the night.  I was awake until 2:00 a.m. watching television.

From midnight to 1:00 a.m. I watched an episode of Monk from WGN America in Chicago.  The plot was about Mr. Monk finding a BFF. Andy Richter played the best friend and did a nice job.  There are many long commercial breaks during this show, no matter which channel has the reruns.


From 1:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. I watched two PBS half-hour performances of Austin City Limits (ACL).  I couldn't remember whether I'd seen them before or not. Here's a link to the shows on the Internet.


Mr. Dickie
27 February 2012

No comments: