Friday, February 10, 2012

Pay Attention

Whatever you put your attention on will grow stronger in your life. Whatever you take your attention away from will wither, disintegrate, and disappear. (Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, p. 70)

... getting a great idea without acting on it is like inspiration with no perspiration.  Most people never make it past the inspiration phase. (Doug Sahlin and Chris Botello, YouTube For Dummies, p. 10)

Fight bravely, for habit overcomes habit. (Thomas 'A Kempis, The Imitation Of Christ, Book 1, Chapter 21, p. 52)

Life thrives on possibilities and options. (Touchstones, 10 January)

******
I asked my Facebook friends for comments about Costco.  I was pleased with the number of replies.  Most  wrote favorably about their shopping experiences.  Our membership in BJs will expire at the end of this month.  For a long time I have been complaining about the lack of open checkout lines.  It's my opinion that a membership store that charges $50.00 a year ought to provide people to checkout the merchandise.  Several times I've told management, "If I wanted to do checkout work I'd apply for a job."

I'm scanning a book about the WordPress blogger that I bought the other day at the library bookstore.  It's very similar to the Google Blogger.  I'm thinking about trying it out.  I could use it to create a private journal that I would use for making some notes when I'm at the computer.

Mr. Dickie
10 February 2012


No comments: