Saturday, February 18, 2012

Choices

Today I will witness the choices I make in each moment.  And in the mere witnessing of these choices, I will bring them to my conscious awareness. (Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success, p. 46)
******
Learning doesn't seem to get any easier.  The new computer allows me to explore many things I wasn't able to investigate when I was using the old computer with its severe limitations.  Now I always feel like I am playing catch-up.  This week I've worked on several projects:
  • WordPress
  • BookCrossing
  • YouTube Playlists
  • Posting links on Mr. Dickie's Blog to:
    • WordPress
    • Google Docs
    • BookCrossing
I'm using WordPress to create a private blog where I can do some journaling with the computer.  For the last several years I have been putting my daily journal entries on yellow legal-size paper.  I usually do most of this writing in the morning.  I plan to continue this practice.  After I bought a used book about WordPress I started thinking about how I could learn about the application.  That's when the thought came to me that a good project might be to create a private blog. My friend in Illinois, Job Conger, has been using WordPress for his public blog Honey and Quinine for a long time.

Mr. Dickie
18 February 2012



No comments: