Wednesday, September 7, 2011

False Visions and Messages



With false visions and messages the nation's leaders whitewashed the nation's sins and covered its weaknesses.  (after Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 547)

Cultivating the ability to recognize the difference between bad luck and bad judgment can result in positive benefits.  (after Larsen and Hegarty, Believing In Myself, 3 September)

******

Yesterday I worked on a project to convert some photos on a CD I purchased.  I wanted them in JPEG format because they are easier to use with the blogs when they are in that format.  I used a free program to do the batch conversion of all the photos in one folder of Aerial Sports photographs.  I moved them from one computer to the other using Gmail.  Many of the photos are of hot air balloons.  I'm particularly fond of hot air balloon photographs.

Mr. Dickie
7 September 2011

No comments: