Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Clear Thinking



The root of many of our emotional problems lies in a lack of clear thinking - clear thinking based on Scripture.  (Selwyn Hughes, Every Day Light, Day 224)

******

Last night I worked on a project learning how to use the ten "Pages" that are available with each Google blog.  It turned out to be more complicated than I anticipated.  In the end I decided to leave learning about "tabs" until later.  I created a "Page" and then I added a link to the page in the sidebar of Mr. Dickie's Blog.  I'm planning to use the "Page" to store links to some of the webpages I look at frequently.  Early this morning I realized I can keep the web address of the "Page" private if I want.  I added the address of the "Page" to the Business button on my Chrome toolbar.  I can click on Business to access the drop down list of bookmarks and then click on "Mr. Dickie's Blog: My Private Links" to go to the Google page with my special links.  For now, you can take a look at the "Page" via the entry in the sidebar.

Mr. Dickie
21 September 2011

No comments: