Friday, October 8, 2010

What We Came To Do

Time slips. Days pass. Years fade. And life ends. And what we came to do must be done while there is time. (Max Lucado, Grace For The Moment, 7 October)

******

I didn't attend the computer club election meeting. Some business at the bank and post office took too long.

Yesterday afternoon we went to the 25% off sale at the double thrift store on New Hampshire Avenue. It was a good day for buying CDs. For $7.83 I bought eleven for myself. I also bought two Depeche Mode for Cyndi.
  • Vince Gill - High Lonesome Sound
  • Vince Gill - Souvenirs
  • Vince Gill - I Still Believe in You
  • Vince Gill - When Love Finds You
  • Vince Gill - The Best of
  • Alan Jackson - Don't Rock the Jukebox
  • Suzy Bogguss - Aces
  • Brooks & Dunn - Brand New Man
  • Martina McBride - Wild Angels
  • Lorrie Morgan - War Paint
  • Bonnie Raitt - Luck of the Draw
Mr. Dickie
8/Oct/2010 9:00

No comments: