Sunday, October 10, 2010

You Can Bank On It

Of course you are at perfect liberty to handle this matter any way you please. (As Bill Sees It, p. 273)

******

Today is 10-10-10 Day.

I'm trying to redeem a certificate of deposit at U.S. Bank. I called them on October 1st, the day the CD matured. Yesterday, eight days later, I received a letter from them telling me that they are going to do what I requested. Of course, there is still no sign of a check from the bank. I'm planning to redeem all of the certificates I have at this bank. The idea of having to go through this process several times is upsetting.

Yesterday was a very nice fall day. I went for two walks. First I walked by myself in the neighborhood for forty minutes. When Melva came home from work (the boss asked her to work an extra day) we walked again.

Mr. Dickie
10/Oct/2010 9:10

No comments: