Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ron Witt Honored

Commitment requires a decision of the mind followed by an act of the will that you will follow through regardless of the difficulty or cost. (The One Year Mini For Men, 19 October)

******

I didn't post to my two Google blogs from 22 October to 25 October. I was busy taking care of two pressing matters. First I took care of some banking business. Then I helped our daughter rent storage space and begin moving out of her apartment. I took the two back seats out of the minivan. This allowed us to move several items of furniture without damaging anything. She is supposed to be out of her apartment by the end of the month.

Congratulations to cousin-in-law, Ron Witt, who had a school administration building named after him on Sunday October 24th. Ron served the schools in Millard, Nebraska during his entire career. He started as a teacher and coach and rose to be superintendent of schools.

Mr. Dickie
26/Oct/2010 9:51

No comments: