Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer - 2010


Don't try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn't know about it. (Proverbs 24:12 in The One-Year Mini For Men, 14 June)

******

Summer is here. Is it hot enough for you?

I took quite a few photos while we were in Solomon's Island. It's difficult to compose a shot using the screen on a digital camera. Often there is too much sunlight. I can't see the screen. I miss the view finder on my Minolta SLR camera. I continue trying to take pictures of bronze sculpture. It's very hard to get a good shot. I've tried with and without flash. Without the flash you can't see the details and with flash you see glare.

Cyndi and her aunt, Aura, traveled to Volcan, Republic of Panama yesterday. It's a seven hour bus ride. Cyndi called her mother after they arrived at their destination.

Did you know that all of the photos I use on my Google blogs are stored in Picasa albums? I'd forgotten that. Funny how the memory works, or doesn't work.

Mr. Dickie
21/Jun/2010 8:18

No comments: