Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hummingbird


A program of self-recognition and self-change "reads easy and does hard." (One Day At A Time in Al-Anon, 3 Jun)

******

Yesterday I installed the Facebook photo uploader application. This app displays thumbnails of the photos in a folder so you can pick which photos you want to upload in a "batch" upload. I'm not certain the photo display will work on my computer. I was able to get the "batch" upload to work.

I allowed Facebook to send too many posting notification messages to my Gmail account. I was, in effect, spamming myself. I reviewed which classes of posting I wanted to know about and turned off most of them.

The red monarda is blooming in the backyard. Yesterday I noticed the green hummingbird was out there enjoying the flowers.

Mr. Dickie
13/Jun/2010 8:49

No comments: