Monday, September 15, 2014

Celebration

Norfolk, VA
Photo by Mr. Dickie

Every day should be a cause for celebration. By celebrating the gift of life, you protect your heart from the dangers of pessimism, regret, hopelessness and bitterness.
(100 Days Of Prayer For Women, p.203)
******
The other day we went to the double thrift store on New Hampshire Avenue.  CDs at both stores were priced at $1.91.  I didn't discover until I got to the checkout that the second place had a sale, "buy four and get one free." I hope I didn't buy any duplicates.

I bought:
  1. Corel Gallery Magic (2 disc of images)
  2. Mary Chapin Carpenter - Party Doll
  3. K.D. Lang - Invincible Summer
  4. Patty Loveless - Dreamin' My Dreams
  5. Washington National Cathedral - Centennial Celebration
  6. Brooks & Dunn - The Greatest Hits Collection II
  7. Brooks & Dunn - Hillbilly Deluxe
  8. Nickel Creek - Why Should The Fire Die?
  9. Chely Wright - The Metropolitan Hotel
I also remembered to download my weekly free music allotment from the county library Freegal service.  This time I selected Johnny Rodriguez - Desperado, A Decade of Hits.

I'm in music lovers heaven.

Mr. Dickie
15 September 2014

No comments: