Friday, August 19, 2011

Quiet Time


If you are not in the state of either acceptance, enjoyment, or enthusiasm, look closely and you will find that you are creating suffering for yourself and others. (Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth, p. 295)

Most of my "bad luck" is directly attributable to conditions I allowed to develop. (Larsen and Hegarty, Believing In Myself)

I will ... include ... quiet time in each day, remembering this especially in times of family upheavals and dissension. (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 29 July)

******

I installed a button on my copy of Picasa 3 which will allow me to upload photos from Picasa to my Facebook albums. I tested one time and it worked. I'm not certain how often I will use it.

I'm working on a project to create a Facebook Page for the Monroe County Ohio Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. As always with Facebook there is a lot to learn. There are some features that I like and some things that are confusing to "say the least."

Yesterday I attended the computer club meeting and afterward stopped at the Crofton library to check out some CDs. This time I found ten that looked brand new.

Mr. Dickie
19 August 2011

No comments: