Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hard Drive Conversion to USB


No person in the world ever attempted to wrong another without being injured in return - some way, somehow, sometime. (William George Jordan in The Promise Of A New Day by Casey and Vanceburg, 4 January)

When we do not learn from the past or hear God and obey Him in the present, we destroy our future. (Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-by-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 513)

Many people feel caught up in the routines of daily living that seem to deprive their life of significance. (Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth, p. 257)

... bad decisions always result in bad consequences. (Billy Graham, Hope For Each Day, 25 June)

******
Yesterday I installed the hard drive from my old Dell laptop in an external drive case that I bought at a computer store. The USB cable allowed me to connect the drive to my new laptop and thus read the drive again. I'm having fun looking at all the genealogy PDFs I found on this drive. I don't remember how many of these reports I made available in the past. If you have access to my Box.net account watch to see what I make available.

Mr. Dickie
23 August 2011


No comments: