Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Photo Album

Constant dwelling on our troubles lessens our ability to see them clearly and make wise decisions. (after One Day At A Time in Al-Anon, 16 November)

******

Yesterday I set the mower blade as low as I could in order to cut the grass one last time before winter arrives. We gathered seven bags of clippings. Before putting the mower away I ran the engine until all of the gas was burned. It's my intention to not touch the mower again until spring.

Last night I created a new photo album on Facebook and uploaded fifty-one photos. The album is named, December 4, 2010. Any Facebook friend can see it. Folks who aren't on Facebook can request access and I can send a link to the album.

This morning I finished reading the book, "As Bill Sees It," written by Bill, one of the co-founders of A.A. I started reading the book, a page at a time, on the first day of the year. There weren't quite enough pages to take me to the end of December.

Mr. Dickie
5/Dec/2010 8:55

No comments: