Saturday, December 11, 2010

Learning

I still have much to learn...
(One Day At A Time in Al-Anon, 8 December)
11/Dec/2010 9:18

Last night, from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. I watch a very nice program about The Library of Congress on History International. I discovered the show by accident about three minutes after it started. I grab a tape and put it in the VCR in case I want to watch the program again.

I'm working with a floppy disk that has many "text" files about members of the "other" Henthorn family. Each file needs minor updates before I upload it to My Box where I can share it with other people interested in their genealogy.

Yesterday we brought all of the Christmas decorations down from the attic. Today I'll see if I can get the permanently installed lights to work. That's always the critical moment.

Mr. Dickie
12/Dec/2010 8:13

No comments: