Friday, December 12, 2014

Understanding


I have understood nothing of what I have read so I have to go back and read it all over again.
(Frederick Buechner, Listening To Your Life, p. 276)

******
We went to the thrift store yesterday. I was looking for one more 2015 calendar. I found two and didn't like either. They were offering a 40% discount with their VIP card. I looked at the CDs twice and found six in like-new condition that I bought for $1.19 each. Three are Bluegrass. Mickey Basil, a cousin of Kathy Lee Gifford, plays piano and sings in the Annapolis, MD area. Mickey played piano at one of Wayne Taylor's Bluegrass concerts in Crofton, MD.
  1. Gene Pitney - 20 Greatest Hits
  2. The Bluegrass 45 - Once Again From Kobe, Japan
  3. Claire Lynch - Friends For A Lifetime
  4. Claire Lynch - Crowd Favorites
  5. Mickey Basil - Live at Sam's Waterfront Cafe
  6. Trisha Yearwood - Where Your Road Leads

Dick Henthorn
12 December 2014

No comments: