Saturday, January 11, 2014

Background & Personality

Photo: Mr. Dickie

Our Higher Power has given each of us a diverse background and personality.

  • Some of us have known incredible hardship or handicap.
  • Some of us have limited education.
  • Some of us live in crowded spaces.
  • But some of us have had opportunities.
  • Some of us have an educational degree.
  • Some of us live in large homes.

Yet is there any one of us who is better than another?
(Amy E. Dean, Night Light, 10 January)

LibraryThing

I added sidebar links to my profile and to my catalog on my LibraryThing account. I use LibraryThing to record the books I've read. There's a switch on each record that allow me to feed the post to my Facebook timeline.  My account currently lists fifty-five books.
11 January 2014



No comments: