- Attitudes - When good leaders rule, people rejoice; when the wicked reign, people groan.
- Stability - When moral leaders rule, they establish justice; compromising leaders tear things down.
- Compassion - Good leaders express concern for the poor; bad leaders reflect no compassion for anyone.
- Honesty - When leaders pay attention to lies, their staff begins to esteem the same deceptions.
- Vision - Solid vision keeps everyone on track; chaos reigns whenever the vision lapses.
(John C. Maxwell - Leadership, 2 November)
20 December 2013