Saturday, February 9, 2013

Enlightenment

Learning to identify ways in which you're creating your own obstacles is tremendously enlightening if you're willing to explore this area of your life. (Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, The Power Of Intention, p. 62)

******

HTML, XHTML
and
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)

In April 2011 I worked on a project to learn about Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). I had moderate success and create an inline CSS that worked. For some reason I never actually used what I learned to create a webpage and uploaded it to the Internet. Recently, I've been thinking about picking up the project where I left off. I found the file with my practice CSS on my old computer, moved it to the new laptop, printed out the nine pages and tested how they work on my own computer.

I discovered three nice sets of tutorials on YouTube which cover the topics of: HTML, XHTML and CSS.
My YouTube search lead me to a very nice instructional website.
I own two books on these topics.
Mr. Dickie
9 February 2013

No comments: