Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Letting Go


Don't use bad language.  Say only what is good and helpful to those you are talking to, and what will give them a blessing. (Ephesians 4:29 (TLB) in Daily Guideposts - 2010, 19 February)

[Being] ... in a state of self-referral ... means not to look at yourself through the eyes of the world, or allow yourself to be influenced by the opinions and criticism of others. A helpful way to maintain that state of self-referral is to keep your desires to yourself; do not share them with anyone else unless they share the exact same desires that you have and are closely bonded to you. (Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success, p. 77-8)

Let me not expect easy solutions to my problems.  Make me realize that many of my difficulties were created by me, by my own reactions to the happenings in my daily life. I ask only to be guided to a better way. (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 6 January)

Release all grievances you are holding against others. (Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!, 19 February)

If you just relinquish the need to defend your point of view, you will in that relinquishment, gain access to enormous amounts of energy that have been previously wasted. (Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success, p. 60)

Mr. Dickie
7 March 2012

No comments: