Friday, March 2, 2012

It Doesn't Concern Me

Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they occur. (Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, p. 57)

We are also very much in control of how we feel about the circumstances of our lives, whether we think we have it good or bad has a great deal to do with the details of each day. (Karen Casey, Keepers Of The Wisdom, 26 January)

Simply realizing that another person cares about our burdens can release us to see beyond them. (Johann Christoph Arnold, Escape Routes, p. 18)

Do not be drawn into other people's affairs nor entangle yourself with the concerns of people in high places. (Thomas 'A Kempis, The Imitation Of Christ, Book 1, Chapter 21, p. 52)

******
Yesterday I stopped at libraries in both counties.  In the afternoon I attended the computer club meeting at the Bowie Senior Center.  The topic for discussion was eReaders.  Several members brought their devices.  Mr. Evans went to the front with his Kindle.  There was a lively and informative exchange about the various models.

In the evening, by accident, I noticed a message on the computer screen with a button to click that turned on the Chrome browser feature that allows me to click on a website hyperlink to generate an Email.  I still don't understand how to find that button again if I need it.  I tested with the genealogy society homepage and it worked.

Mr. Dickie
2 March 2012

No comments: