Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Keeping Silent


Even a fool is thought wise if he keep silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue. (Proverbs 17:28, in The Word On Life, Toni Sortor and Pamela McQuade, 11 July)
20/Jul/2010 12:12

******

The yellow finch is visiting this morning. The pair only comes to our yard when they can eat the seeds of the coneflowers.

I swapped all six CDs in Melva's car this morning. One of them was a CD of Vincente Fernandez that I purchased a while back. I had to take it out of the shrink wrap.

One of my Library friends on Facebook suggested that I become friends with another co-worker. I noticed he lives in North Carolina.

I'm still busy working on my Conger GEDCOM edit project. I still can't tell how many more hours of work will be necessary. The idea is to made changes which will result in a much better looking product once the data is loaded into RootsMagic.

Mr. Dickie
20/Jul/2010 12:17

No comments: