Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday


(Photo: Mr. Dickie - Emmitsburg, MD)

I have never for one instant seen clearly within myself.  How then would you have me judge the deeds of others. (Maurice Maeterlink in Touchstones, 26 February)

The sympton of the anger-sickness is an uncontrollable impulse to judge and condem someone else. (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 9 March)

Doing something that we feel good about never loses its importance to our lives. (Karen Casey, Keepers Of The Wisdom, 28 January)

... a careless person who abandons his course is tempted in many ways. (Thomas 'A Kempis, The Imitation Of Christ, Book 1, Chapter 13, p. 42)

No work is of value without preparation.  Every spiritual work must have behind it much spiritual preparation. (Twenty-Four Hours A Day, 28 February)

I will try to be more objective and not take personally everything that is said and done. (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 20 February)

I'll take stock of how I really want to spend this day.  I can keep it as simple and quiet as fits my need. (Karen Casey, Keepers Of The Wisdom, 12 January)

No comments: