Saturday, September 26, 2015

Memories


... how precious memories are. They live in our hearts and minds, waiting to whisper back to us. Sometimes they come in difficult times, giving strength and hope. Or, they come simply to touch us with affection.
(Sue Monk Kidd, Firstlight, p. 22-23)

******

I'm working on a project to move the Bowie Seniors Computer Club (BSCC) web pages from Comcast to our new host, GreenGeeks.  Comcast will discontinue website support on October 8, 2015.  As part of the project I added a BSCC logo and navigation buttons to all pages except one that I don't maintain.  I also learned how to make the old website redirect automatically to the new home page.  I created a TinyURL: tinyurl.com/bscchome for folks who would rather not use the long URL to take them to the new homepage.  I'm using HTML that I key rather than an HTML generator.

Dick Henthorn
26 September 2015

No comments: