Friday, April 3, 2015

Honesty


Leadership -- of the family, an organization, our society, or even the nation -- erodes and eventually falls apart without honesty and integrity. Honesty is the keystone that holds any organization together.
(Gordon B. Hinckley, Stand A Little Taller, 16 September)

******

I used the Chrome browser.  On the left side of the bookmark toolbar I have a button labeled Access I use this to store links to applications that I frequently use such as my blogs, Facebook, MS OneDrive, my Wiki and my Google Sites webpages.  I let the list get rather long. When I took a closer look I discovered that some of the folders included links to applications that were also included as standalone links.  Yesterday I created several new folders, moved bookmarks into the appropriate folders and deleted any duplication from each folder. The Access button should work better after the housekeeping.

Dick Henthorn
3 April 2015

No comments: