Friday, May 30, 2014

Feeling Better

You'll feel better about yourself once you realize that completing something is a worthy goal in itself.
(The Christophers, Three Minutes A Day, Vol. 41, 20 March)

******
Yesterday I spent time on the phone with the Micro Center help desk.  I tried to renew my ESET virus software on May 13th and thought I'd been successful.  Later I noticed that I was getting a message when I booted the computer telling me there was a problem. I'd printed out the pages with all the information.  The person working the Help desk took remote control of my computer and then talked me through the steps. It wasn't too difficult. I think the problem was caused when I didn't sign on as Administrator.  I'm still confused about this.  At any rate all of the feedback indicated a good install. The messages at sign-on this morning looked correct.
30 May 2014

No comments: