Saturday, March 1, 2014

What You Think


What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind you magnify in your own life. Whether the subject of your thought be good or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what you do not use atrophies.
(Emmet Fox, Around the Year with Emmet Fox found in Since Strangling Isn't An Option by Sandra A. Crowe, p. 163)

******

On the 26th and 27th of February I worked on a project to create playlist folders for various artists on Spotify.  Many of my favorite Bluegrass artists have 14 or 15 albums on this music service. 

Consolidating the albums into playlist folders on the left of the display will make it easier to quickly find something I want to play.  I learned that if I click on the playlist folder all of the albums are aggregated into one big temporary playlist for immediate play.

While working on this project I discovered that an application upgrade to Spotify eliminated the feature that allowed us to post a song to the wall of our Facebook friends.  I can still easily post a song to my own wall where all of my friends can see it.

Mr. Dickie
1 March 2014

No comments: