Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Coming Or Going

You can tell a lot about which direction your life is heading by looking at the people with whom you've chosen to spend your time and share your ideas. Their values and priorities impact the way you think and act. (John C. Maxwell, Leadership, 11 April)

******
I've been working on a genealogy project. I'm using the project to help me learn more about how to use version five of my genealogy program, RootsMagic, which is installed on my laptop computer. I rekeyed most of the information in the 1959 genealogy document, The Amos Tree, of Roy Lee and Norma (Latham) Henthorn into the program. Then I added information from the PAF 2.31 version of my William Henthorn file. I prepared and posted to the Internet a Register report for Robert Henthorn, the father of Amos Henthorn. I'm pleased with the payback from the project.

26 June 2013

No comments: