- To let go does not mean to stop caring; it means I can't do it for someone else.
- To let go is not to be in the middle, arranging all the outcomes, but to allow other people to affect their own destinies.
- To let go is not to fix but to be supportive.
- To let go is not to be protective; it's to permit another to face reality.
- To let go is to fear less and to love more.
- When you love someone deeply, letting go is incredibly hard.
- But I realized I must let go, for I do not own what I love.
(Anonymous in Daily Guideposts - 2011, 3 October by Helen Grace Lescheid)
3 October 2012