Thursday, September 27, 2012

Agenda

What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. (Hugh Mulligan in Touchstones, 14 August)

******

Yesterday I went to the library bookstore to purchase more books for my BookCrossing releases.  The shelf with the ten cent books was full.  I brought my canvas bag and filled it with ten books.  I found four novels and a daily devotional that I may want to read myself.

Dick's Reading
  1. Boyle, Walter J. - Dawn Over Kitty Hawk
  2. Gingrich, Newt and William R. Forstchen - Never Call Retreat
  3. Allende, Isabel - Zorro
  4. Allende, Isabel - Portrait in Sepia
  5. Buechner, Frederick - Listening to Your Life

BookCrossing Books
  1. Irving, John - Cider House Rules
  2. Dillard, Annie - Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
  3. Hillerman, Tony - Finding Moon
  4. Frazier, Charles - Thirteen Moons
  5. Smith, Wilbur - Assegai
  6. Burt, Guy - A Clock Without Hands
Mr. Dickie
27 September 2012




No comments: